Friday, October 28, 2011

Love at Bus stand!



Love at Bus stand!



Sitting with my friends in Aryan’s Santro, next to the City Bus , I was enjoying the rain at the bus stop. Aryan was on the driver’s seat, next to me, and Dhruv behind us on the back seat. Windows of his car opened when he pressed the appropriate button.
Kriya was standing by Aryan’s side. Well, Kriya is Aryan’s girlfriend, and none other than, once upon a time, my so called best friend.
She greeted him with a “Hi”.
Dhruv opened his window,
“Hi” she greeted Dhruv almost surprised to see him with us that day.
"Hi, How’re you doing?” Dhruv asked her.
“I’m fine,” she said.
I didn’t bother to look at her, and so did she. Aryan was engrossed in chatting with her, When she looked at me and said “Hi Arjun”.
“So you finally recognized me huh?” I asked in exasperation.
Making reason was what she was good at, and she came up with one.

Suddenly my cell phone beeped. I got it out of my pocket, in a hurry to check out who it was. It was Shilpa, my irritating girl friend, who was too possessive about me. Keeping my phone on the desk of the car, I looked outside the window. Something unusual happened, When my eyes fell on someone wearing a rain coat, who co-incidentally looked at me. Her eyes were beautiful, and so was she. Both of us were gazing at each other, as she was walking towards the bus. She was really gorgeous, with that pretty eyes, may be her mascara made it more beautiful, fair complexion, and was as tall as me probably.
We kept looking into the eyes of each other, as if it was the eye gazing game we were playing, till she got into the bus. And then, She took off her rain coat cap. She seemed as if she was the only beautiful girl I ever came across, in my entire life. I wanted to know her, talk to her, get acquainted with her, But I didn’t wanted to be a despo in front of my friends.
The bus was about to start, Kriya bid a good bye to all of us and left. Aryan started the car, drove it as fast as he could, as Dhruv was already late for a date.
But nothing actually bothered me at that time, as I was busy in my own thoughts about the girl, I’d just seen a few minutes back. She was attractive, indeed. I was attracted to her. But many a times in life , you come across people who lure you by their charm and beauty, but moments are more than enough to make you happy and satifsfy your heart.
Happiness is all about enjoying and living the present moment. But certain things do lay an impact on our lives,  don't they? And so did she. Yes, She left me craving for her. But it’s all over. She’s gone. Or may be it’s just the beginning.

To be continued…

1 comment:

shruthi :) said...

sexy :) nice
liked it :)