Saturday, December 21, 2013

DON'T EXPECT. JUST LOVE!


Life was way better when I loved Anushka Sharma, Nikita Singh, Deepika Padukone or even Angelina Jolie because the very instant I fell in love with them, I was well aware of the fact that I am never ever going to have them in my life, for they are like the stars the butterflies strive hard to reach, but die midway. 

And I would never expect them to love me back for they would barely know of the existence of this moronic creature. I would certainly be non-existent for them. But still, loving them would give me the kind of joy that would never diminish. 

So, you see? The formula is simple. When you love someone, never expect them to love you back, and you'd be happy loving them. But the moment you expect someone to love you back, bid a good-bye to your happiness for the sadness is going to beat the hell out of your happiness. So, don't expect. Just love. It's all about giving. And well, if you're getting it in return, then it's amazing, and if you aren't, even then what the heck? Love them not for getting love in return, but for loving them gives you the kind of happiness nothing else in this world does.

No comments: