Saturday, December 21, 2013

THE CUTE COUPLE.



Most of the time, when I am single, couples annoy me disturbing my mindset, but last night, as I was returning back to Mangalore from Goa, I came across a couple in the bus I was travelling in who were probably of my own age whom I found really cute. I don't usually say that, but if I do, I mean it. 

As the bus took a halt at a restaurant across the Karnataka border for dinner, the couple got down from the bus, and started walking towards the restaurant holding hands. They even hugged each other at times. And for the first time, Public Display of Affection didn't annoy or disturb me. In fact, I found it sweet. Maybe, because I could see true love in their eyes for each other. Ah, they way the looked each other wasn't any less than Ram and Leela staring deep into each other's eyes. 

I managed to walk upto their table and strike up a conversation although it took me some time to think about it if I should or shouldn't. 

"You guys look really cute together". I said after a few initial introductory dialogues. 

"We remind you of your past, don't we?" The guy asked me stuffing his mouth with the Roti and curry.

"Well, not exactly. You guys remind me of my future." I replied, smiling, and getting up from the table to move into the bus. 

No comments: