Saturday, December 21, 2013

LUST THRILLS, BUT KILLS!


Rough night, it was, when I left from the beach after drinking a hot black coffee. Yes. We get coffee at the beach too, and other than being a teetotaler, I was a coffee addict. I accelerated the bike, and reached the main road soon. 

Speeding up the bike, as I set myself for a quick ride home, my eyes fell on a girl across the road, who was wearing a green sweatshirt and black jeans. And she laughed over some joke, she looked beautiful. Her eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off hers. Our gazes met each others, and well, we looked at each other for long. Quite a long time, till I realized that I was about to hit a car ahead of me when he applied his brakes. Just a second late, and I would be at a hospital. I had forgotten that I was riding, and she was walking. 

So, the basic point is think twice before doing something. Lust is always appealing, but dangerous. It can screw your life to such an extent that you'd never want to look into your eyes again. You fall in love, but in lust, you fall to such an extent that standing up on your own feet again can be not only difficult, but impossible at times. 

Lust thrills, but kills. 

No comments: