Saturday, December 21, 2013

JUST DO IT.



And every night, I type out her name in the search box of my Facebook, open her profile, look at her beautiful cover picture, go through some profile pictures, and shed a few tears. 

At times, I even message her to console myself that she's still alive. I end up calling her on her phone which is now deactivated by her parents. I go to her place to meet her, but then I realize she's never going to come back. She's gone forever and is certainly happy in a world which exists after death. I smile, wondering if she's looking at me from heaven, for she wouldn't ever like to see me sad. I smile. Although fake, but how would she know that it's fake? 

Confess your feelings guys. Solve the misunderstandings by keeping aside your egos. Even if you feel the urge to get back to someone after your break up, try giving it a shot. For you never know, what's written in your fate tomorrow. Life is short. Live it to the fullest. 

No comments: