Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lucky me! :D

I sat below the banyan tree in my college campus, restlessly writing my assignment which I had to submit three days back. I'd crossed the deadline as usual and I was a bit dubious of completing it even today. There were more than hundred pages to be written, and I was the only one left to submit the assignment. I was in despair, and the anguish of not completing my assignment was writ all over my face.

Just then, I saw Niyathi passing by my side, stopping to look at me in my worst state. She was the 'Scholar Naina' but she never talked to any guy, and thought a little too much about herself. But, she was beautiful. In fact, irresistible. I acted like writing my assignment, although I had been glancing at her through the corner of my eyes. She probably noticed that, as I wondered why she stood for so long looking at me when I was panicking over my incomplete assignment.

'You want me to write it for you?', she asked sweetly.

'Uh, yeah, I wouldn't mind if that's fine by you.', I said somehow unable to believe that she had agreed to write my assignment when I didn't even ask her to. She was not even a friend of mine.

Whatever it was, I was happy about the fact that my assignment would be complete in no time, and even happier at the fact that Niyathi, the hot nerdie of our college herself asked me if she could write my assignment when there were hundreds of guys who kept insisting her to write theirs. 

Sometimes, it's just your lucky day.

No comments: