Saturday, December 21, 2013

THERE'S NO AGE BAR IN LOVE!



Samrat had a huge crush on Ameeka. Although Ameeka was two years senior to him, he couldn't stop thinking about her for even two minutes. He always kept saying that there's no age bar in love, and that justified his feelings for her. 

Although they spent quite some time together, he never understood the fact that it was tough for her to think of him as something more than a friend. Because, she knew people would make up stories about her for dating a guy younger to her. 

One fine day, when she was explaining him a chapter from Neuro anatomy, she noticed him staring at her instead of listening to her explanation. 

"What's wrong with you?", She asked irritated. 

"You." He replied abruptly. 

"Shut up and listen to the explanation." She said.

"I think I have a crush on you." He said, smiling yet nervous. 

"And I think you should flush the crush, for I am two years elder to you." She said as it was hard for her to turn him down. 

She knew that she liked him, too. But the age barrier and the society seemed to be a trouble to her. 

"That means you like me, too? Right?" He gave a naughty smile. 

"I don't know, but you are younger to me and there's no possible way we can be together." She said.

"Say it once that you don't love me, and I will flush the crush in my toilet" He said, being a little confident of her love for him. 

"I don't love you." She replied biting her teeth, and closing her eyes. 

"Why are your fingers crossed?" He asked. 

And they smiled. 

Some love stories are beautiful in their own ways. You just need to give people a chance. Balls to the society, and the people. People talk, and will always continue to. You just need to do what your heart says. And you however don't live ti impress the people or follow what they say. You live for yourself. Live your life your way! 

No comments: