Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Family.

I was having my breakfast at a nearby restaurant at 11 am, it being a lazy Sunday, when I saw a family on the next table. 

The two kids were fighting over something, hitting each other very hard as their parents repeatedly asked them to behave properly in public. 

I smiled to myself turning nostalgic , reminding myself of how I used to fight with my brother and how our parents would say the same thing. I realized I was missing my brother, and my parents. 

Just as I looked at the kids united when their parents scolded them, their father looked at me, and we smiled at each other. 

My family stays miles away from me. After breakfast, I headed to the railway station and booked k ticket to my hometown. Yo, I was missing my viva voce and going to meet my family, because I was missing them.

You should be ready to do anything for you family for they are the one who stand by you when no one else does. They're the people who'll hug you tight when people leave you alone. They accept you the way you are. 

No comments: